There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
Substituting at our school is a great way to learn if you would like a full time position here. If there is not a current position but you would like to substitute for us, PLEASE send a cover letter, a copy of your Oregon License and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and write SUBSTITUTE APPLICATION in the subject header. Please read our website thoroughly before applying: www.cascadeheights.org Veterans and Troops to Teachers particpants encouraged to apply.
We are looking for positive, adventurous, energetic, organized, resourceful team players, who are committed to education of the whole child and willing to set the standard and example of excellence in all aspects. Our school has high expectations for excellence- Must be available for summer training.
Certified in Oregon, highly qualified only.. Second language helpful . Veterans and Troops to Teachers encouraged to apply.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance through PacificSource with $750 deductible
- Vision, Dental
- Alternative( naturopathy, acupuncture and chiropractic) medicine- Massage therapy if medically prescribed
- $50,000 Life insurance policy
- Short term and Long term disability coverage
- Workman's compensation coverage through SAIF
- 16% contribution to PERS Plan retirement benefits for all qualified employees
- Small class sizes (max 27)
- Field trip and supply budget for each class
- Four Day school week with children, Fridays are for staff development, conferences and team meetings Development and training ongoing
- School Uniform for staff reduces professional wardrobe requirements
- $1,000,000 malpractice liability insurance
- Starting and commensurate salary and benefit package comparable to local district. Annual evaluations will be provided to consider responsibilities, performance and compensation-
- After school and summer classes may be taught for supplemental income
** Some benefits only available for employees over 30 hours who are employed after September 1st, 2012.
Questions and resumes may be directed to:
Doors open for students at 7:45 am.
School adjourns at 3:30 pm Monday through Thursday for all grades including kindergarten.
One Friday a month is reserved for a full day field trip for each class.